Sunday 17 August 2014

Le transport - week 6 le petit train


I can't believe how behind I am with posting, it is now well over a month since our 6th and final week on the transport theme! Poorly children and then holidays in la belle France have left me way behind on the blogging front!

So, I will try to think back to the last transport session.  Our craft was based on the song "le petit train" which is a firm favourite with all our little ones and a regular request at the end of each session whatever the current topic.  I decided on a painting craft as that always proves popular with the children - well who doesn't like getting messy :0)

We used different sponges and shape stamps to make our train carriages and windows, wheels, funnel, etc. and to make the track we printed using wooden lolly sticks.  The children used their fingers to print the smoke. The finished paintings were super, I'm sure you'll agree!






We have missed a few weeks through illness and holiday but were back again last Friday so I will blog about our bear hunt later this week :0)

Happy singing and crafting! :0)





No comments:

Post a Comment